MOORES TEA TREE SHAMPOORegular price R 75.00 Save R -75.00
- Tea tree oil when used can heal dry, damaged skin, kill yeast, kill fleas and scabies, and soothe the itchy skin caused by airborne allergens.
- Tea tree oil has been used in the horse world for a long time. It started off as a topical antiseptic due to its ability to kill bacteria, insects, and fungi. It can be used to treat skin abrasions, cuts, infections, insect bites, ringworm, and more.
- Specially formulated to promote a healthy and glossy coat.
- This product is non-toxic and bio-degradable.
- It is a mild shampoo combined with a high-quality conditioner and can be used as often as required.
- This very mild, non-irritant conditioning shampoo is a firm favourite amongst stud farm and pet groomers.
- A very pure, clean, and non-alkaline shampoo containing pure Tea-Tree Oil and soothing, moisturizing is perfect for irritated scalps and those looking for hair growth and silky shine.
How to use:
- Wet your Horse or Dog properly before applying shampoo.
- Shampoo can be applied directly to the skin, lather up good or use pre-diluted 200ml in 1liter of water.
- Rinse suds and shampoo thoroughly after washing so that no residue is left behind.