A fantastic antiseptic cream that can be used on just about any wound on your dog and cat. (or horse if you have one) Also an antifungal, cooling, pain-killing (analgesic), wound contraction (astringent) and haemostatic (decreases bleeding) ointment. A must have for your adventurous pet’s first aid kit.
Dermavet Antiseptic Wound Healing Cream helps healing in multiple ways and stimulates new cells to grow on the edges of wounds which helps it close faster from the outside inwards.
- Antibiotic, antifungal and pain-killing properties
- Use on topical, slow-healing and septic wounds
- One tube lasts for a long time
- A must have in your pet first aid kit
- Can be used in dogs, cats and horses
Directions for use
Apply liberally onto the whole wound at least twice a day or as prescribed by your veterinarian.
Do not use for longer than 10 days without seeking veterinary advice