Bravecto is a chewable tablet for dogs containing fluralaner. It is for the treatment and prevention of flea and tick infestations in dogs. Bravecto can also be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
For the control of tick and flea infestations on dogs for 12 weeks.
• Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
• Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 12 weeks
• Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
• Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
For oral use only.
Administer Bravecto at or around feeding time for maximum absorption and efficacy. For optimal control of flea and tick infestation, Bravecto should be administered every 12 weeks.
Bravecto chewable tablets should be administered in accordance with the following table (corresponding to a dose of 25-56 mg fluralaner/kg body weight within one weight band):
*For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age only.
Within each weight range the whole tablet should be given to one individual dog.
For dogs weighing more than 56 kg, use a combination of two tablets that most closely matches the body weight of your pet.
- Safety in puppies under 8 weeks and weighing less than 2 kg has not been established.
- Keep the product in the original packaging until use.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling this product.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water immediately after use of the product.
- Do not store with food, drinks, medication or household products.